Friday, January 13, 2017

Thoradin Crystalhammer


Mountain Dwarf Wizard (Evoker)
Sage

[CHARACTER SHEET]

Turning down my theories and work does not mean I am not right.

Demons. For most, the thought of them alone is enough to send them cowering into a corner. For me, it’s always been a fascinating subject. For most, they’re just the subject of stories. For me, they’re the subject of my studies.

Although my colleagues have shunned me and my theories about the world’s end, I have come to Gravenhollow to find answers, proof even about recent rumors that tell of increased demonic activity in the Underdark. The search for Gravenhollow itself was a perilous task. The loneliness would have been unbearable, were not for my trusted Lepus.

The world is in dire need of answers and I hope to be able to provide at least parts of them. Gravenhollow, center of Underdark knowledge, looks like the best place to start. Let us hope that the Librarians here hold the answers, for I fear that otherwise the Underdark will no longer be the only playground for demonspawn.

Should the rumors prove true and nothing can be done to stop the Demon Lords, I fear that the world as we know it will soon come to an end.

-Extract from the diary of Thoradin Crystalhammer, Academic expert on all Demon-related things from the Academy of Silverymoon.

Death (session 31): Killed by Lolth. Brought back to life by the divine intervention of Sune.

No comments:

Post a Comment